Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Boss is Mobile!

It was mere days ago that our little treasure was handsome wherever we happened to put him. But now he's decided he's gonna be handsome wherever he darn well pleases. And so none of you skeptics out there can say that we just posed the munchkin and snapped a photo I am giving you, not one, not two, but three videos as proof.

We made it hard for him, of course, with the wood floors, but here he is shortly after finally crawling going after... pills. We're trying to not read into it.


The carpet seemed to be easier, but we Ruberts are not ones to take the easy road, so...


...Boston went ahead and mastered those wood floors until they cried, "Uncle"!


And to answer the inevitable question, yes he's into everything already, but I am positive about it because his curiosity is unquenchable and I couldn't ask for many things more beneficial to him... that and he's one step closer to being my go-to guy. "Boston, please bring me a/the/some (whatever my sly little heart desires)."

One response to “The Boss is Mobile!”

Jeremy said...

I can't believe he's scooting around already! You'll love him being your "go-to guy." Until you start getting that eye roll.

Post a Comment